2nd Annual Reach the Peak: Trail Race and Mountain Festival (Fundraise)
Welcome to the Reach the Peak FUNDRAISING PAGE!
*UPDATE* Reach the Peak packet pick-up will be held at the San Diego REI (5556 Copley Drive, San Diego) on Friday, November 2nd from 4 - 8pm. Pick up your race bib, grab your SWAG bag and size up the competition. On-site registration available!
PLEASE NOTE: fundraising does NOT mean you are registered to race in and/or attend Reach the Peak: Trail Race & Mountain Festival. To do that you must head to our REGISTRATION PAGE.
That said, here are some details about the event:
- $50 to $249 – the REGULAR RACE ENTRY BAG + Eagle Creek Tailfeather Fanny Pack, 2 x FITS Socks Co. Socks, Mesa Rim Climbing & Fitness Center Day Pass AND 20% dicount card for ZOIC Clothing (est. value - $170)
- $250 to $499 – all of the above PLUS: Gramicci T-Shirt, Chaos Headware Beanie AND 30% discount card for ZOIC Clothing
- $500 to $999 – all of the above PLUS: PrAna $50 gift certificate AND 40% dicount card for ZOIC Clothing
- $1000 to $1999 – all of the above PLUS: PrAna $80 gift certificate, Mountain Hardware gift AND 50% discount card for ZOIC Clothing
- $2000 to $2999 – all of the above PLUS: PrAna $100 gift certificate, $150 ZOIC Clothing gift certificate AND Smith Optics Sunglasses
- Top Fundraiser– all of the above PLUS: Surf Diva Wave Lesson AND The North Face Camping Set (tent & sleeping bag (est. value $999)
For more information about the event please visit our website at www.outdooroutreach.org
For more information on putting the FUN back in "fundraising" head HERE.
To Volunteer for this event, please visit HERE.
Team Outdoor Outreach
PS Be sure to check out our new, 2012 racing options
- the two-stage, TIME TRIAL BIKE RACE and the...
- the MOUNTAIN DUATHLON